From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gvim emerge problems
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:52:39
1 I have commented out the ~* from /etc/portage/package,keywords on both
2 gvim and vim, and the issue has gone away and all is well again.
3 Though I admit I am a tad confuzzeled as to what the issue was.
4 I thought wrongly that I had the latest ~* versions of both gvim and
5 vim installed along with the appropriate vim-core, it turns out that I
6 had stable but it was calling ~* due to the package,keywords file
7 though I dont understand quite why the stable versions could not be
8 updated to include all matching versions of gvim vim vimcore in
9 testing?
10 No matter really as so long as I have a working vim from work and a
11 gvim at home I am happy, thanks for the responses.
12
13 stu
14