From: Chris Thomas <sruchris@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Buying a low-cost printer for Linux
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 18:24:29
1 If you don't need color, I would seriously look at b/w personal laser
2 printers that are network-ready; newer HP models like the 1000 series
3 work very well and and can be found for less than $200. Older HP
4 lasers like the 5si models are built like tanks and are extremely
5 durable and long lasting.
6
7 -Chris
8