From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ati-drivers dependencies
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:58:19
1 On Saturday 28 October 2006 18:23, Daniel D Jones wrote:
2 > I recently switched from the proprietary ati-driver to the open source
3 > radeon driver. After a great deal of sweating and swearing and
4 > experimenting, I got the xorg.conf file properly configured. I have
5 > ati-drivers masked in my package.mask. However, something in my system
6 > still thinks I should be using the ati-drivers.
7 [SNIP]
8
9 You need to remove fglrx from your VIDEO_CARDS variable in /etc/make.conf.
12 Bo Andresen