From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *** STOP misuing this list for personal attacks ***
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:03:28
1 On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:29:20 -0500
2 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Will, since Tom finally got the point and changed his email program to
5 > not CC his replies, it seems to me that Tanstaaf, others and myself
6 > were right.
7
8 It is based on preventing those off-topic replies from being made. I'm
9 still very convinced about my viewpoint; I only not CC on this ML
10 because of those off-topic replies, at the cost of a guarantee.
11
12 > It may have been off topic but if Tom would have just listened in the
13 > beginning, there wouldn't have to be so many off topic replies.
14
15 Such replies could be made off-list; that way, the topic can remain.
18 With kind regards,
19
20 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
21 Gentoo Developer
22
23 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
24 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
25 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D