From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Hard disk power save
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 01:37:06
1 On 8 Feb 2009, at 13:39, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:51:00 +0200, Danis Petkakis wrote:
3 >
4 >> ok thank you for your response...will do as suggested...
5 >
6 > The suggestion was not to top-post...
7
8 He was replying to one of my messages, and I did not suggest that.
9
10 I was actually slightly narked at having to futz around with the
12 it, so no doubt it made no sense at all to a less-capable English
13 speaker - copying & pasting 6 times, just so that Nikos could make a
14 "clever" point.
15
16 I do not object to top-posting myself, but I find that Danis Petkakis'
17 habit of "opposite posting" (posting at the top when all previous
18 replies have been at the bottom, or posting at the bottom when all
19 previous replies have been at the top) makes his posts very difficult
20 to read.
21
22 But we cannot blame him for doing so because nobody has taken the time
23 to *patiently* explain what he's doing wrong, or point him to a URL
24 that does so.
25
26 Stroller.