From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kstars and indilib
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 22:36:56
1 Hi there,
2
3 I tried to compile kstars with useflag indi, but the provided version in
4 portage is too old:
5
6 [build.log from kstars]
7 -- Checking for module 'libindi'
8 -- Found libindi, version 1.6.0
9 -- INDI version 1.5.0 found in /usr/include/libindi, but at least version
10 1.7.1 is required
11 -- INDI version 1.5.0 found in /usr/include/libindi, but at least version
12 1.7.1 is required
13 -- Found INDI: /usr/lib/libindiclient.a, /usr/include/libindi
14
15 I have no idea why it pretends to find indi-1.5.0, when 1.6 is installed :-(
16 Version 1.6 is currently the only version in portage, which renders the useflag
17 "indi" for kstars useless, as the resulting kstars binary does not support
18 indi.
19
20 https://indilib.org/download/gentoo.html shows a way to add an overlay, but
21 the repo proposed does not exist anymore.
22
23 Where do I find a ebuild for installing at least indilib-1.7.1?
24
25 Regards
26 Alex