From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Strange behaviour of google certificates.
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 17:21:34
1 This question does specifically relates to Gentoo distribution
2 but, as far as I have not subscribed to any other mailing list,
3 I dare to ask it here.
4
5 So, I am using Claws Mail that downloads e-mails from several
6 google mail accounts (all are mine :) and about once or twice
7 in a month get into the situation when Claws asks me to verify
8 and change the google certificates, first in one direction and
9 soon after that (usually during the next downloading of my e-mails)
10 - in another.
11
12 The situation is illustrated by the 2 message screenshots that are
13 attached to this e-mail.
14
15 The strange thing for me is that, first, the Claws asks me to verify
16 and accept a newer certificate complaing that the old one is in some
17 aspect "bad", and soon after that it complains about a newer certificate
18 and asks me to verify and and accept the older one.
19
20 I suspect that it is google that makes something wrong here.
21
22 What do you think?

certificate_question.xcf image/x-xcf
certificate_question_2.xcf image/x-xcf