From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] encrypting emails on more than one email account with same keys
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 07:14:21
1 On Friday, 24 May 2019 04:58:02 BST Grant Taylor wrote:
2 > On 5/23/19 9:49 PM, mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com wrote:
3 > > I suspect most lawyers would agree that email is just a bad idea
4 > > if confidentiality matters, or the web in general frankly and it's
5 > > getting worse fast.
6
7 Yes, face to face seems to work best, but it is not always convenient/
8 possible.
11 > I find that S/MIME works quite well for me. It's also largely
12 > transparent once it's configured.
13
14 ... And with 'eFail' the same could end up happening with the previously
15 encrypted text!
16
17 https://www.paubox.com/blog/pgp-smime-efail-flaw
18 https://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/122919/