From: Zeerak Mustafa Waseem <zeerak.w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:03:15
1 On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 03:27:39PM -0400, stosss wrote:
2 > > Bad enough you mentioned HAL in a conversation with Dale.  Now there's
3 > > XML involved.  This thread is officially never going to end.
4 >
5 > This list really lightens up a day. LOL
6 >
7 > --
8 > If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
9 > people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become
10 > happy. - Thomas Jefferson
13 I must admit that it really is good at providing chuckles :-)
16 Zeerak Waseem