From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: sneak peek at next update.
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:43:30
1 On 2019-10-12, Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > I'm still as much as 3 months away from having spare CPU time, right now
4 > the next update is looking **BAD**:
5
6 If you aren't going to update for 6 months at a time, then Gentoo is
7 not a wise choice for a distribution. You've been told this many
8 times. Gentoo is intended to be updated regularly (e.g. once every
9 week or three). And if a Gentoo system has been sitting around
10 unmaintained for more than a 6-9 months, then it's usually easier to
11 just reinstall.
14 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I threw up on my
15 at window!
16 gmail.com