From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Scrollbars in Forefox
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 06:37:48
1 On 9 May 2016 at 08:33, Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I've recently updated to Firefox 46 and the small arrows at the end
4 > of the scroll bars are missing. There is nothing that you can click on to
5 > move the text down "a bit". I think I read, probably on this list, that
6 > Firefox had changed recently to GTK3 or something similar. Has anyone else
7 > seen this loss of behaviour?
8 >
9 > An "emerge --info firefox" shows there to be no "gtk" in the USE
10 > flags.
13 There is a "force-gtk2" flag that you could try. No idea if gtk3 has
14 the little arrows available behind some settings, I rarely used them
15 so only now noticed that they were missing.