From: lee <lee@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Allow work from home?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:13:29
1 Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > On 02/20/2016 02:27 AM, lee wrote:
4 >> Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> writes:
5 >>> I looked up x2go and rebuilt openssh on my home server as it suggested
6 >>> to try it out.
7 >
8 > I should mention I undid the hpn USE-flag change (x2go suggested
9 > building without it) and it works fine, the newer versions have patches
10 > that don't require hpn to be disabled.
11 >
12 > Still using x2go, still works wonderfully.
13
14 IIRC, I wanted to try it, and it turned out to be incompatible with
15 current X servers --- perhaps they fixed that in the meantime ...