From: Marcin Niskiewicz <mniskiewicz@××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mounting NFS (RW RO)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:25:16
1 Hello
2 I have exported 2 directories via NFS - one RW - second RO - both directories are on the same partition.
3
4 I noticed that order of mounting those shares is really important
5 - when i mount first share RO and second RW - the second one is RO as well
6 - when i mount first share RW and second RO - everything is OK
7
8 Of course in my scripts I have changed the order of mounting and everything works fine but I think it's a bug and sometimes can be harmful...
9
10 Has someone had some problem ? ? ?
11
12 PS. NFS server is on mandriva, nfs client is on gentoo
13 when client is on mandriva as well everything is OK - so that's why i think it's gentoo issue
14
15 regards
16 nichu