From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] turning off irrelevant mplayer error
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 23:28:09
1 What output device is gmplayer set to use?
2
3 Try explicitly setting it to alsa.
4
5 for the command line look at /etc/mplayer.conf (system wide) or per user ~/.mplayer/config
6
7 I think those setting also affect gmplayer, alsthough gmplayer also has a place to set such things within its gui - which may possibly be stored in ~/.mplayer/gui.conf
8
9 I think if its not set to anything it may try all of its output drivers.
10
11 Cheers.
12
13 On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 12:04:42 -0800 (PST)