From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dhcpcd: disable zerconf
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:10:53
1 that works.  myself, i like to totally misconfigure it and then change access to read only even for root, usually takes care of updates starting it.  i've also sabotaged one of there scripts so it just always returns a 1, i.e. error, also locked down afterwards.  the zero config stuff is tricky sometimes with updates and installs.  I also block router solicit and router advertising in the firewall.  I've been owned before, can't be too careful (pretty obvious when the system monitor won't launch, kinda pathetic when they knock out the sysmon for gnome but leave the one for kde working, glad i had both).
2
3 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
4 --
5 God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have put into office.   God bless them for helping me do the right thing by giving the rich my little pile of cash.  After all, the rich know what to do with money.
8 22. Jan 2018 11:14 by gentoo-user@××××.de:
11 > Holle,