From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update the clock using internet servers: recommendations
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:20:09
1 On Wednesday 26 November 2008 21:09:38 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:31:16 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > > And if someone steals it, it can tell you where it is :)
4 > >
5 > > That's clever, very clever :-)
6 >
7 > I was only half joking. There's a GPS tracker app for the Google Android
8 > so you can find it if stolen.
9
10 Ooooh! Great idea!
11
12 Is that something I can port to my daily packet of cigarettes, lighter, bike
13 keys, helmet and gloves? Boots are fine, they stay on the flat things at the
14 end of my legs.
15
16 Yeah, I do kind of tend to forget where I put things...
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com