From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mounting cdrom during boot
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:27:57
1 Everytime I boot my system I see this message:
2 ==========================================
3 /dev/cdrom: open failed: No medium found
4 ==========================================
5
6 Everytime I shut down my system I see these (those two lines were repeated 23
7 times during last shutdown):
8 ==========================================
9 /dev/cdrom: open failed: No medium found
10 Attempt to close device: '/dev/cdrom' which is not open.
11 /dev/cdrom: open failed: No medium found
12 Attempt to close device: '/dev/cdrom' which is not open.
13 ...
15
16 I do not have a cd in the drive. Earlier /dev/cdrom was in /etc/fstab with the
17 noauto option. After I discovered this I tried removing it from /etc/fstab.
18 But no change. Any ideas?
21 Bo Andresen