From: dhk <dhkuhl@×××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] broken /usr/lib32/qt4/libQtOpenGL.so.4.6.2
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:14:41
Below is the output when I run "revdep-rebuild --ignore".  This started
in the spring and never cleared up.  Everything on my amd64 box runs
fine and nothing complains about the missing library.  I regularly do
updates and everytime I run "revdep-rebuild --ignore" I get the same
results.  How can I fix or get rid of this problem?

# revdep-rebuild --ignore
 * Configuring search environment for revdep-rebuild

 * Checking reverse dependencies
 * Packages containing binaries and libraries broken by a package update
 * will be emerged.

 * Collecting system binaries and libraries
 * Generated new 1_files.rr
 * Collecting complete LD_LIBRARY_PATH
 * Generated new 2_ldpath.rr
 * Checking dynamic linking consistency
[ 39% ]  *   broken /usr/lib32/qt4/libQtOpenGL.so.4.6.2 (requires
libGL.so.1)
[ 100% ]
 * Generated new 3_broken.rr
 * Assigning files to packages
 *   /usr/lib32/qt4/libQtOpenGL.so.4.6.2 ->
app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-qtlibs
 * Generated new 4_raw.rr and 4_owners.rr
 * Cleaning list of packages to rebuild
 * Generated new 4_pkgs.rr
 * Assigning packages to ebuilds
 * Generated new 4_ebuilds.rr
 * Evaluating package order
 * Generated new 5_order.rr
 * All prepared. Starting rebuild
emerge --oneshot  --jobs=2 --with-bdeps y
app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-qtlibs:0
Calculating dependencies... done!
>>> Verifying ebuild manifests >>> Emerging (1 of 1) app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-qtlibs-20100611 >>> Installing (1 of 1) app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-qtlibs-20100611 >>> Jobs: 1 of 1 complete Load avg: 2.16,
1.59, 1.75
>>> Auto-cleaning packages...
>>> No outdated packages were found on your system.
* GNU info directory index is up-to-date. * Build finished correctly. Removing temporary files... * * You can re-run revdep-rebuild to verify that all libraries and binaries * are fixed. Possible reasons for remaining inconsistencies include: * orphaned files * deep dependencies * packages installed outside of portage's control * specially-evaluated libraries # Thanks, dhk