From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT crontab not understood
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 06:25:00
1 On Jan 10, 2012 1:35 AM, "James" <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Daniel Troeder <daniel <at> admin-box.com> writes:
4 >
5 > > >> So I have installed sys-process/vixie-cron
8 > Ah, excellent. Just so you know, Paul Vixie
9 > is one of the un_sung heros of the the internet.
10 >
11 > just look up Paul Vixie on wikepedia and you'll quickly
12 > realize that he is one of the Titans that has worked
13 > tirelessly over the decades to make the internet
14 > what it is today.....
15 >
16 > Some think of him as the daddy of DNS....
17 >
18 http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110825/23232315691/paul-vixie-explains-how-protect-ip-will-break-internet.shtml
19 >
20 > hth,
21 >
22 > James
25 Whoa, I didn't realize that...
26
27 Now I'm considering migrating from dcron to vixie-cron...
28
29 Thanks for the reminder! :-)
30
31 Rgds,