From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] panic:: octave: magick/semaphore.c:525: [...] failed
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:48:36
1 pk wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I tested your code (and variations of it) and I get the same result
6 > as you. Googling seems to indicate that lots of other people are having
7 > similar problems with imwrite/imread function. The functions are not
8 > part of the octave package but is an add-on. However, from what I can
9 > see it may be a problem in the way octave make the graphicsmagick
10 > write-call (of course there may be a problem with graphicksmagick itself
11 > as well). Don't know enough to be of more help... Sorry!
12 >
13 > Best regards
14 >
15 > Peter K
18 Thanks for the feedback. I posted the same question on the octave users
19 list but no answers.
20
21 Regards,
24 Valmor