From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: peterk2@××××××××.se
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to block third party ip address with iptables...
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:29:37
1 On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:04:47 +0200, pk wrote:
2
3 > That was the intention. The site in question is my banks site. And they
4 > have a marketing survey company linked to their site which I want to
5 > hide from. If I want to use the banks internet services, which I pay
6 > for, I don't want third parties to snoop on my activities...
7
8 Is the link to a domain name or an IP address. If the former, put the
9 domanin ame in /etc/hosts, pointing to 127.0.0.1.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Programmer (n): A red-eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing
16 with inanimate objects.