From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot compile gcc-3.3.6-r1 using gcc-4.2.3
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:04:56
1 On Sunday 30 March 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Sunday 30 March 2008, Dale wrote:
3 > > Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > > > I suppose I'm not the only one here who has it proven to him at
5 > > > least once a day just how little he actually knows? ... :-)
6 > >
7 > > Nope you are not. ;-) Sometimes this happens to me more than
8 > > once a day. o_O
9 >
10 > Dale, Somehow I just knew you'd be first to reply :-)
11 >
12 > Ironically, right now I'm preparing to deliver a Red Hat training
13 > course tomorrow. I *think* I know enough to pull it off now, I had
14 > lots of practise the last 30 times!
15
16 I have been a professional Linux/UNIX system and network administrator
17 for more years than I care to remember. Still, there are those
18 moments when I do incredibly stupid things - while I am not bone
19 tired, drunk or have fallen in love just then. Happens. Fortunately,
20 not too often.
21
22 I am with the two of you. ;-)
23