From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which filesystem for a notebook?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:23:53
1 Richard Fish schrieb:
2 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3
4 >>Reiser4 is alpha code in motion.
5 >>I would not touch it with a 10 feet pole at the moment.
6
7 On my normal home system, I use reiser4 and don't have any
8 bad experiences with it - yet *G*
9
10 > I do not know of any Linux filesystem that can be resized while still
11 > mounted.
12
13 All (besides reiser4 and ext* without patches) can be resized while
14 mounted.
15 Ie. XFS, JFS & reiser3 can be resized. The only FS that
16 (right now) cannot at all be resized is reiser4, since there's
17 just no resizer tool available.
18
19 Alexander Skwar
20 --
21 printk(KERN_ERR "%s: Something Wicked happened! %4.4x.\n",...);
22 linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/sundance.c
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list