From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] SATA and RAID
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:32:43
1 My moterboard (Tyan Tiger) does nto have SATA support so I need a separate card.
2
3 For RAID I'm running RAID10 on an existing SCSI system - two RAID1 combined to a RAID0 but I'm open to better things.
4
5 Filesystem of choice is XFS but what did you find?
8 > From: Ron Bickers <rbickers-list-gentoo-user@××××××××.com>
9 > Date: 2005/09/22 Thu AM 12:59:51 EDT
10 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 > CC: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
12 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SATA and RAID
13 >