From: abhay <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amaroK launching Kmail = virus?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:11:59
1 On Tuesday 15 Nov 2005 9:12 pm, Fernando Meira wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > been using amaroK for a long time now, and just few days ago, something
5 > weird started to happen.
6 > At some point, when changing song, I get an error message saying that
7 > amaroK was unable to launch Kmail.
8 > I do not have Kmail, so I understand the problem.. but why amaroK wants to
9 > use Kmail?
10 > Can this be a symptom a virus or worm trying to spread?
11 >
12 > Any idea?
13 >
14 > Thanks,
15 > Fernando
16 Same problem here as well but since I use KMail, I know what is happening.
17 Amarok is crashing weirdly. Amarok crashes and tries to send a bug report
18 using KMail but interestingly it keeps on playing music and does what it is
19 supposed to but it still says that it has crashed.
20
21 Doesn't make sense, does it?
22
23 Abhay