From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel build error
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 04:33:11
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:29:09 +0100, KH wrote:
5 >> you did run oldconfig
6 >> . Somewhere you said n where a number should be.
7 >> Search for:
8 >> External Firmware blobs to build into kernel binary (EXTRA_FIRMWARE)
11 > Or copy over the previous config file and run make oldconfig again,
12 > paying a little more attention this time :P
17 OK. I got it now. I redone the oldconfig and let the FIRMWARE stuff go
18 to default. It built fine this time. May not boot but it built it. o_O
19
20 Thanks !!
21
22 Dale