From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] brlcad users here?--RESOLVED
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:39:53
1 --- "Arttu V." <arttuv@×××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > It's probably a pre-compiled binary, so that's
4 > probably why there
5 > is no configure either? The source is likely to be
6 > in another tar.bz2
7 > file on sourceforge download page if that is what
8 > you're looking for.
11 Thanks Arttu. The source was further down the page; it
12 has the configure scripts packed with it.
13
14 Just to clarify: What does a 'pre-compiled binary' do?
15 There wasn't even an executable that I could see.
16
17 OK, I'm off to set it up. Should be an awesome CAD
18 program -- if it works ;)
19
20 Yes, I noticed the thread re the ebuild for the
21 earlier version -- didn't inspire me with much
22 confidence.
23
24 -mw
30 Be a better friend, newshound, and