From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eclean-dist complains about an overlay
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:26:35
1 On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 09:17:16 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > I have been noticing these kind of errors on a couple of overlays
4 > lately:
5 >
6 > # /usr/bin/eclean-dist
7 > * Building file list for distfiles cleaning...
8 > * ERROR: dev-python/python-evas-9999::enlightenment failed (depend
9 > phase):
10 > * python.eclass could not be found by inherit()
11
12 > Should I ignore them, or do I need to do something about them?
13
14 The ebuilds are using an obsolete eclass. You can ignore the messages if
15 you don't use any of these ebuilds, but it you do try to emerge one of
16 them the build will fail.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 I just bought a microwave fireplace... You can spend an evening in
23 front of it in only eight minutes...