From: Ivan Viso Altamirano <ivanviso123@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Is LLVM bytecode the future ?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:15:12
1 But what i mean is native code . Anyway , what about compile to binary
2 lenguages like java (it won't run as native one , but you will remove a lot
3 of overhead from the java vm ) , Or simply , a thing like .NET/Mono but at
4 low level .
5
6 And , of course , thanks for the answer , and your project is very
7 interesting , i'll take a look .