From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE Activities
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:46:29
1 On 12/29/2014 12:57 AM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 >>> How did you remove the icon? I haven't found a way yet.
3 >>
4 >> I did it by the following (I think, anyway):
5 >>
6 >> 1. Open the Panel toolbox. (Click the cashew-looking thing to the right
7 >> of the clock)
8 >
9 > That thing's so discreet I'd hardly noticed it.
10 >
11 >> 2. mouse over the three circles
12 >> 3. Click Close (the 'X')
13 >> 4. Close the Panel toolbox.
14 >
15 > Excellent! Well done that man! Thank you Dan
18 No problem!
19
20 I remember clicking on that Activities thing by accident and going
21 "WTF?" and it did something strange to my desktop. It took me about 10
22 minutes to figure out how to close it, in the process I closed the
23 kicker panel itself and really went "Oh shit!" until I figured out how
24 to restore it (I didn't reboot, I found another way but it escapes me now.)
25
26 Shortly after that frustrating experience I found that cashew thing.
27
28 Dan