From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Opinions?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:44:08
1 Hi
2
3 I cannot speak for the app you mentioned or for these but.
4 Kuroo -> is marked testing
5 kentoo ->
6 } Both marked as stable
7 guitoo ->
8
9 All are KDE frontends.
10
11 Now that said I personally prefer using
12 http://packages.gentoo.org/categories/
13 or
14 http://gentoo-portage.com/
15 to find the app of my choice then emerge from the command line.
16
17 stu
18 [also new'ish user]
19