From: Strong Cypher <cypherstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bogofilter under Thunderbird
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:41:33
1 do you know a bogofilter proxy that could score on the fly a pop3
2 server? perhaps in perl that coumd be easy to make. I will try soonly.
3
4 On 3/15/08, Florian Philipp <lists@f_philipp.fastmail.net> wrote:
5 > As far as I know, Thunderbird doesn't support external filters (imho a
6 > very big disadvantage). You could get around it by using a local mail
7 > server. If you find another way, let me know. I'm interested in this as
8 > well.
9 >