From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: New bugzilla has broken search?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:31:12
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 03/29/2011 07:11 AM, Dale wrote:
3 >> Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
4 >>> Either I'm doing something wrong, or the new bugzilla version at
5 >>> bugs.gentoo.org really sucks at searching. Let's for example go here:
6 >>>
7 >>> http://bugs.gentoo.org/query.cgi?format=specific
8 >>>
9 >>> and select "All" for "Status". Then search for "kde-base/kdelibs". It
10 >>> takes a *lot* of time to complete, and worse, it returns a hell of a
11 >>> lot of results that have nothing whatsoever to do with the search
12 >>> query.
13 >>>
14 >>> Did no one else notice?
15 >>>
16 >>>
17 >>
18 >> I went to the link and just typed in "kdelibs". They look relevant to
19 >> me. They all had kdelibs in it anyway. I was to lazy to type in the rest
20 >> since I also don't think it is needed. I mean, kdelibs is unique, no
21 >> other package has that name that I know of. Maybe the "/" throws it off
22 >> or something.
23 >>
24 >> Maybe your bug search skills are like my google search skills. lol
25 >> Please take that as a joke. :-)
26 >
27 > You missed the select "All" for "Status" part.
30 I did select "all" and it seems to work fine with the way I searched.
31 At the bottom of one huge list, it says this:
32
33 "3097 bugs found"
34
35 Looks like a lot to me. If I don't do "all", it only finds 84. Those
36 would be open bugs since that is the default.
37
38 Dale
39