From: Raphael Mejias Dias <raphaxx@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] BIND Configuration for DNS
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:45:51
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm trying to configure BIND for a local DNS server, but I'm not sure that
4 it's ok.
5
6 Basically, I'm wanting to create an internal address like intranet.local,
7 this way, I can change the internal IP address, without the obligation to
8 reconfigure the client machines to lookup the new IP, only changing the DNS
9 lookup table.
10
11 First, I had followed the Gentoo Wiki and after I tried BIND official
12 documentation.
13 I've realized the network PC's did not find the DNS address, only the
14 localhost can find it, when I force the DNS, the client PC cannot access
15 the internet anymore.
16
17 If someone knows a guide to help, I'll be glad to know.
18
19 Thanks.
20
21 Best Regards,