From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: joost@××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:59:59
1 On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:50:23 +0100
2 "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > Tom,
5 >
6 > Please reply to list. No need to include me in the recipient list.
7
8 Please filter duplicate mails. No need to tell each other this.
9
10 http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
11 http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html
12
13 > Also, no need to reopen a closed mail
14
15 A thread can't be closed by its individuals; you can choose to not
16 reply, but that doesn't withhold the ability for others to reply.
17
18 > thread with replies that re-iterate already mentioned information.
19 > Canek said the same in his replies.
20
21 Yes, I saw that after sending this mail; for most replies I do I check
22 up on it in advance, in this case I missed and/or forgot. Sorry.
25 With kind regards,
26
27 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
28 Gentoo Developer
29
30 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
31 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
32 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D