From: Andrew MacKenzie <amackenz@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] List of recently installed/updated packages in chronological order?
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:02:50
1 +++ Hilco Wijbenga [gentoo-user] [Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 01:50:24PM -0800]:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > My Eclipse (Indigo) has started crashing today. So I wanted to see
5 > which packages I had installed/upgraded recently.
6 >
7 > I can, of course, go through emerge.log manually but I was wondering
8 > if there was a tool that could simply provide me with a
11 'qlop -l' should give you what you want.
12
13 # equery belongs qlop
14 * Searching for qlop ...
15 app-portage/portage-utils-0.8 (/usr/bin/qlop -> q)
18 // Andrew MacKenzie | http://www.edespot.com
19 // GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key
20 // Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
21 // -- Winston Churchill
22 //
23 // Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as
24 // satisfying as an income tax refund.
25 // -- F.J. Raymond