From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Undeliverable: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:06:46
1 On 22/11/2022 21:58, Dale wrote:
2 > I'm top posting for those who want to ignore this message.
3 >
4 > This is the second message like this I've received.  Is anyone else
5 > getting these?  Did someone close their email account and not
6 > unsubscribe or something?  Is this just me?
7
8 No it's not just you. I'm getting them as well. My ISP is blaming
9 Microsoft but that doesn't seem to be the case with you.
10
11 I think there's been a global update of spam rules, and the big
12 providers seem to be having a spate of mis-classifying ham.
13
14 My wife sent an email to a friend (with an attachment) and it got caught
15 by MS's automated spam rules. No idea, no obvious spammy triggers ...
16 >
17 > Dale
18 >
19 Cheers,
20 Wol
21 >
22 > postmaster@×××××××.com wrote:
23 >>
24 >> *Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:*
25 >>
26 >> ynasida@×××××.com <mailto:ynasida@×××××.com>
27 >> Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider
28 >> rejected it.