From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] custom ebuilds
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:00:15
1 On Sat, 2006-16-09 at 11:42 -0400, David Relson wrote:
2
3 > What's the best way to create a personalized ebuild to include this fix
4 > when I build?
5
6 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Installing_3rd_Party_Ebuilds
7
8 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Create_an_Updated_Ebuild
9
10 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1
11
12 http://devmanual.gentoo.org/quickstart/index.html
15 I can't remember which one of these guides I used when I created a
16 couple of ebuilds, but it was probably the third one. I didn't find it
17 too hard and I have very limited programming skills.
18
19 > What's the best way to get this patch included in the official ebuild?
20
21 Sorry. Don't know. It's probably in the wiki somewhere.
22
23 Robert
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list