From: Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Usb sound and ALSA
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:43:50
1 Hi... The device is configured and I type cat xxx > /dev/sound/dsp1
2 and I got an strange sound, but this prove that the device was
3 recognized by the kernel. I also can control volume of the second
4 audio device through alsamixer. The question is: how can I specify (on
5 alsa) that the default device is /dev/sound/dsp1 or something like
6 that?
7 I tried to do what you said on Amarok, but the "Alsa Device
8 Configuration" section is disabled, why?
9
10 []s
11 Leandro.
12