From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Replacement for RabbitVCS SVN/Git browser?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 18:39:30
1 On 2022-06-06, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Can anybody recommend a good replacement for RabbitVCS? I've been
3 > using it for ages to browse repos (mainly SVN), but it seems to have
4 > died off. It's no longer in the package database nor in PyPi. The
5 > last update in the developer blog is 2-1/2 years old.
6 >
7 > What are the alternatives?
8
9 I found tkcvs, but it doesn't seem to do what I want. I mainly want to
10 look at file change logs, click on commits and see what changed in
11 that commit.
12
13 I found an ebuild for rapidsvn, but it doesn't seem to build because
14 it's using depricated library functions and various other C++ compiler
15 complaints.
18 Grant