From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Building pygtk-2.22.0-r1 fails. Help, please!
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 20:23:45
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 18:35 on Saturday 23 April 2011, Alan
2 Mackenzie did opine thusly:
3
4 > OK. I managed to get the problem fixed, basically by trying everything,
5 > though I don't really understand what I did. This was my recipe:
6 >
7 > emerge --sync
8 > emerge --update --deep --newuse xfce4-meta
9 >
10 > , which updated libglade-2.6.4 and pygtk-2.22.0-r1 successfully. So
11 > thanks!
12
13 In that case, you either had an incomplete portage tree and syncing gave you
14 all the bits you needed. Or the pygtk ebuild was faulty and the dev fixed it
15 without bumping the version number.
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com