From: "Álvaro Castro" <alvcastro@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] eclipse on amd64 and a general question
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:05:47
1 HI!!!
2
3 I've been reading some bug reports in different pages
4 about problems loading eclipse on amd64.
5 As it is masked, you have to unmask it both in
6 package.keywords and package.mask. I've tried many
7 combinations (as I really don't a have a clue of what
8 i'm doing) of ~x86 and ~amd64 architectures. Finally,
9 everything is unmasked under ~x86, but it doesn't
10 work... :-(
11 I've read is a bug solved in blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03,
12 but it still doesn't work.
15 Did anyone run succesfully eclipse under AMD64.
16
17 And a more general question is the famous UNMERGING.
18 If I want to remove all the packages that have been
19 merged together with the eclipse (or any other), the
20 dependencies.
23 Thanks a lot, (and thanks for answering such a basic
24 question)
25
26 .alvaro.castro.
31 LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
32 Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.
33 http://es.voice.yahoo.com
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list