From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Realplayer unsupported scheme?
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:01:39
1 On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 01:24:13PM -0500, Paul Varner wrote
2
3 > Make sure that you have emerged wget with ssl support using the ssl
4 > USE flag.
5
6 Thanks for the info. I totally misinterpreted the error message. Not
7 too long ago, I asked if "-*" at the front of my USE varible would hurt.
8 Guess what I went and did<g>. wget gets ssl in package.use now and all
9 is OK. If enough other packages need it, I'll explicitly put it into
10 USE. I dream of one day having a very short USE variable, and all my
11 packages having entries in package.use.
14 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
15 My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list