From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Profile listings
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:21:45
1 Martin Vaeth <martin <at> mvath.de> writes:
4 > James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
5 > > # PORTAGE_PROFILE=/usr/portage/profiles/arch/arm/armv7a/eapi
6
7 > This is not a directory. If PORTAGE_PROFILE is not a readable
8 > directory, eix falls back to the symlink
9
10 Ok, so I'm running an amd64 default profile system. How do I determine
11 what the various packages are that will be installed on different
12 profile system of other architectures?
13
14 Surely, I do not have to first install one of those other arch systems,
15 just to browse the package listing, for a specific profile?
18 James