From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] SSHD running under Linux, SSH running under Windoz
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:00:27
1 Hi,
2
3 Sorry you all because of the Windoze usage. I have a SSHD server running
4 in my computer at home, and it does work really well (as the apache server
5 that I have too).
6
7 I've configured SSHD server to forward X11, so when I do connect from
8 another computer that is running Linux (with X11) there is no problem, if
9 I run "xclock" for example, xclock is showed.
10
11 What I'd like to know is how to do this same thing if the ssh client is
12 running under Windows, is there any possibility of forwarding X11 in it?
13
14 Thank you,
15 Rafael Fernández López.
19 "A la vista de suficientes ojos todos los errores resultan evidentes" -
20 Linus Torvalds
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list