From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Plasma upgrade: Part Deux.
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:43:16
1 On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 08:36:24 +0200
2 Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > There's kmix and there's the systray integrated mixer. Disable either
5 > one of them. With modern versions of plasma I prefer the plasma
6 > integrated mixer and uninstalled kmix.
7 >
8 > You can disable the other mixer in the systray properties.
9
10 I can't find the integrated mixer in my System Tray Settings -- a
11 Volume Control shows up in Entries if and only if I have KMix running.
12 Is it possible I'm missing some package or some USE flag(s) to get
13 the integrated one?