From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone else's Gentoo unruly lately?
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:50:37
1 On Freitag, 27. Juni 2008, Grant wrote:
2 > Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
3 > try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
4 > that lately?
5 >
6 > - Grant
7
8 a botched gcc-upgrade/clean cycle damaged gcc beyond repair - but that was
9 easily solved by a 'unpack stage3, chroot into that, sync, emerge --buildpkg
10 gcc, cp, emerge --usepkg' cycle. The following harddisk crash was much harder
11 to work around ;)
12
13 Apart from that: no.
14
15 My gentoo works fine and good and without probs.
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list