From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] beamer
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:00:57
1 On 17 September 2006 13:10, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
2 > Le 17 septembre à 12:36:55 Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na> écrit notamment:
3
4 > | Alright, if that is the case I have it installed already. The questions
5 > | is, why doesn't a related document class show up in LyX? A friend of mine
6 > | told me there should be a "beamer" class.
7 >
8 > I don't know much about LyX, but there are many references to it in the
9 > 'beameruserguide', which in many respects is a very valuable document.
10 > cheers,
11
12 Where is that beast? I did a
13 find . -name "*beamer*" -print
14 in /usr/doc but nothing came up.
15
16 Uwe
19 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
20 http://www.SysEx.com.na
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list