From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: looking for email provider
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 20:49:19
1 On 2/6/20 8:56 PM, John Covici wrote:
2 > I do run my own mail server for years, but I would like to know how to
3 > run those "hygene features". I do have spf, but that is about it --
4 > maybe this should be another thread, but I want to keep doing this
5 > and be sure of having my mail delivered to where its going which
6 > sometimes gmail gives me problems.
7
8 I don't know if the gentoo-user mailing list is the is the best location
9 to have this discussion. If you think it is, start a new thread and
10 I'll reply with more information about what I'm doing.
11
12 Or, feel free to email me directly and I'll share the information off-list.
17 Grant . . .
18 unix || die