From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Way OT - Question about Squirrelmail and authentication
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:20:56
1 On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 19:56 -0300, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Michael Sullivan wrote:
6 > > only problem is that I can't figure out what mechanism Squirrelmail uses
7 > > for authentication. I've looked at the PHP source code file for the
8 >
9 > Squirrelmail is an IMAP client. So, it takes the username and password and uses that to validate
10 > against the IMAP server.
11 >
12 > - --
13 > Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman - www.buanzo.com.ar
14 > Consultor en Seguridad Informatica / Dominio Digital TV - Da FOSS man!
15 > KTP Consultores - info AT ktpconsultores.com.ar
16 >
17 > Romper un sistema de seguridad los acerca tanto a ser hackers como el
18 > encender autos puenteando los convierte en ingenieros automotrices.
21 I know it takes a username and password, but HOW does it compare that
22 username and password against the user database?
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list